- Check-in is after 2PM (if you arrive early, you can leave your bags in our free luggage storage). Check-out is before 10AM.
- Yes, when booking direct with NosDa a continental breakfast is included - every day between 7:30AM - 10AM.
- Yes, all rooms have linen included. Private en-suite rooms also come with towels, if you're staying in a room with shared bathroom you can hire towels at reception (£5.00 deposit and £1.00 for each towel).
- No, as the whole building is a licensed premises you're not permitted to bring your own alcohol. We do have our own bar which is open every day, with loads of local ales and ciders!
- Yes, you can hire lockers at reception (£5.00 deposit). We also provide free luggage storage.
- No, everyone is welcome but families with children must book exclusive use of dormitories or even better, book one of our private en-suite rooms. Please notify us if bringing children so that we can provide you with the best possible room allocation. Under 18's must book exclusive use of a dorm.
- Yes, free wi-fi is available on the ground floor.
- Yes, we have secured parking starting from £4.50 per day, but please note that prices may vary depending on dates.
- No, pets are not allowed in any areas of the hostel.
- Our Tafarn is open until 11:30PM during the week and 12:30AM during the weekend.
The outside patio closes at 11:15PM during the week and 12:15AM during the weekend.
- Our Tafarn is open to the public every day from 11AM.
53-59 Despenser Street,
Riverside, Cardiff, Wales, CF11 6AG